If you would like to donate securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs) to the Foundation, which you can designate to benefit the Foundation or one of the Foundation’s partners, such as your local church or other organization aligned with the values of the Foundation, visit the “Donate Securities” page.
Click here to download a printable donation form or click the button below to donate online:
IRA Charitable Rollover
If you are 70½ or older, rather than simply take your withdrawal this year, you can direct your IRA administrator to distribute a gift from your IRA to your local church, the Foundation, or other charitable organization. Any amount (up to $100,000) you transfer counts against your required minimum distribution (RMD). Making an IRA rollover gift is easier than ever; contact your IRA administrator.
You will pay no income taxes on the amount transferred. Note: Because you are not claiming the transferred amount as income, you will not receive an income tax deduction for your gift.
Your financial gift to the Foundation helps us multiply resources for ministry in many ways by …
- providing an exemplary, socially responsible investment program for 372 local churches and agencies
- administering 275 charitable gift annuities with market value of almost $4M, providing guaranteed, lifelong income for annuitants and a gift to the designated local church or charity after they have died.
- consulting with local churches to create endowment funds and policies and to promote planned giving opportunities for friends and members
- preaching throughout the annual conference about financial stewardship
- hosting multiple financial stewardship seminars and workshops to equip church leaders with best practices to encourage generosity
- providing resources for clergy in prudent management of personal and church finances
- offering grants funding for creative ministries at local churches and organizations
The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organizations. Donations to the Foundation are tax deductible according to IRS guidelines. Thank you for your support!