Multiply your church’s resources in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Encouraging Lifelong Generosity with God’s Abundance
The Foundation was organized in 1949 and is an independent 501(c)(3) charitable organization, partnering with many individuals, experts, churches, and organizations to provide several ministry-related services:
- Investment Management
- Endowment Genesis & Growth
- Trustee & Custodial Services
- Planned Giving Programs
- Donor Consultation
- Stewardship Development
- Financial Best Practices
- Ministry Grants & Scholarships
Your local church can benefit from a carefully developed and professionally managed investment program. There are many questions you may be asking when exploring investment options for your church:
- How do we comply with laws governing our charitable investments, especially with endowments and gifts with designated purposes?
- How does professional money management benefit the church?
- What are the costs involved in professional money management?
- What are the pitfalls of not having professional money management?
- How can we be responsible stewards of the assets entrusted to us and invest according to the ethical standards of the church and of donors?
- Who does the church put in charge? According to what authority?
- What processes and procedures need to be in place?
- How can we establish a prudent plan to generate and receive income?
- How do we encourage and educate the people of the church about planned giving and leaving a personal legacy?
The Foundation can guide you through these questions and other concerns.
Visit another page under Investment Overview:
Investment Overview Main Page (back)