If you would like to donate securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs) to the Foundation, which you can designate to benefit the Foundation or one of the Foundation’s partners, such as your local church or other organization aligned with the values of the Foundation, visit the “Donate Securities” page.
Click here to download a printable donation form or click the button below to donate online:
IRA Charitable Rollover
If you are 70½ or older, rather than simply take your “Required Minimum Distribution” (RMD), you can direct your IRA administrator to give a “Qualified Charitable Distribution” (QCD) from your eligible IRA to your church or the Foundation for grants, scholarships, Donor Advised Fund, etc. Your gift will apply to your RMD. Contact your IRA administrator for information on this simple yet impactful way to give.
You will pay no income taxes on the QCD (some limitations apply, such as the $100,000 maximum gift). Note: Because the QCD is a charitable gift, it is not income to you. Therefore, you cannot also itemize the QCD amount as a tax deduction.
Your financial gift to the Foundation helps us multiply resources for ministry in many ways by …
- providing an exemplary, socially responsible investment program for local churches and agencies
- administering charitable gift annuities, providing guaranteed, lifelong income for annuitants and a gift to the designated local church or charity at the end of their life
- consulting with local churches to create endowment funds and policies and to promote planned giving opportunities for friends and members
- preaching throughout the annual conference about financial stewardship
- hosting multiple financial stewardship seminars and workshops to equip church leaders with best practices to encourage generosity
- providing resources for clergy in prudent management of personal and church finances
- offering grants funding for creative ministries at local churches and organizations
The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organizations. Donations to the Foundation are tax deductible according to IRS guidelines. Thank you for your support!