Your local church or organization can benefit from a carefully developed and professionally managed investment program rooted in the Three Simple Rules of Methodism’s founder:
- “Do no harm” … be socially responsible.
- “Do good” … make a positive impact.
- “Stay in love with God” … serve your mission.
- Monthly Performance Reports at the fund level are here, generated on the 5th of each month and uploaded here soon thereafter; these reports contain information at the fund level.
- Quarterly Investor Letters are here, providing a snapshot of annualized fund performance, timely and concise market commentary, and a personal and pastoral perspective on investing, as well as occasional notifications relevant to account management.
Follow the links below to download or view information about investment opportunities and fiduciary accountability through the Foundation:
|Investment Overview||Investment Allocation Decision Matrix
|Spending Policy for Permanent Funds
||Investment Policy Statement
|2022 Annual Stewardship Report
Forms: visit the “Resources” page for forms relevant to account holders.
The Foundation’s Investment Policy Statement guides our Investment Program, giving direction to the Investment Committee of our Board of Directors. The Investment Committee meets at least quarterly with our Investment Consultant, SouthCol Advisors.
Detailed information about investment management by the Foundation is available on request.
Contact us to learn more or to schedule a time to meet with you.