Benefit your church with institutional-class solutions and care.
Partnering to Provide High Quality Investment Solutions
The Foundation partners with Envestnet | PMC to provide clients high quality portfolio management aligned with the church’s investment ethics and the proven long-term strategy of passively managing portfolio allocations to industry-standard indexes and benchmarks.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Chicago, Envestnet is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange and serves several thousands of clients by providing investment solutions for more than $2 trillion across a wide array of technology, consulting, and management services. Envestnet provides the following key services for the Foundation and our clients:
- Stewardship: Investment Consulting and Portfolio Solutions
- Governance: Fiduciary Services to Support Investment Committees
- Operations: Administration and Back-Office Solutions
- Accountability: Performance Reporting and Oversight
Envestnet | PMC’s suite of Impact Portfolios is built on a history in impact investing, quantitative expertise, and partnerships with industry leaders, such as Sustainalytics, an independent ESG and corporate governance research, ratings, and analysis firm. Sustainalytics provides the stock-level research data for the stock portfolios. The resultant Quantitative Impact Portfolios …
- take a largely sector-neutral approach …
- must have a minimum Morningstar Sustainability Rating of 51 …
- a minimum carbon score that is 20% better than that of the index.
Visit another page under Investment Overview:
Investment Overview Main Page